Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Whine Wednesday


One of the perks of being a Wicked Wine Vixen is that I don't have to be perky or cheerful all the time. Other Wine Women aren't so lucky. It really must be a drag not to be me and be expected to always be polite and keep a positive attitude and turn your frown upside down and all that. That is why I invented Whine Wednesday.

On Whine Wednesday, the girls and I get together, have a few glasses of wine and complain about everything. We don't preface our complaints with any sort of disclaimer, we don't apologize for being bitchy, we just let it out and feel a whole lot better afterward (the wine helps with that, too). I think of it as a wonderfully wicked form of group therapy.

So feel free to make your Wine Wednesday a Whine Wednesday too. Just remember, I'm a professional Wine Vixen, everyone else should indulge their inner wickedness in moderation only. ;)

Cheers!
The Wine Vixen

No comments:

Post a Comment