Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Cork Crafting Confession

someecards.com - I vow to drink more wine so I can do something crafty with the corks.
A vow I can no longer keep (not the drinking more wine part but the crafty thing)
 
 
I have something to confess.  After many years of living in denial I have finally come to the realization that I am a wine lover, not a wine cork (or wine bottle) crafter.
 
Yes, I admit that I am guilty of having saved wine corks in the vain hopes of someday making those cute cork Christmas trees I saw on pinterest.  Yes, it is true that I once had delusions of building that garden wall made entirely from wine bottles that someone shared on Facebook.  However, the time has come to stop kidding myself.  The wine cork castle of my dreams will never be built and I am just going to have to find a way to live with that.
 
With that said, I raise my glass to patient and talented wine cork earring crafters and wine bottle chandelier makers everywhere.  You have my admiration and, if you can get here before my next trip to the recycling center, you can have all my used corks and empty wine bottles too.
 
Cheers!
The Wine Vixen
 
 
Wine Diva "Fabulous" Coaster
Wine Diva "Fabulous" Coaster by Victoreeah
Browse for more coasters at zazzle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment