Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Too Fabulous To Be Perfect

Check out other Wine lover T-Shirts at zazzle.com
It's not always easy to be a Wine Diva.  Yes, It's true I am fabulous but that doesn't mean I'm perfect.  I have actually been known to make mistakes or lose my cool and I can be a tad bit too stubborn for my own good sometimes.   What makes me fabulous is that, to spite all of that, I keep trying and learning and I never give up on myself or my dreams.
So last Friday when I failed in my attempt to make those fancy appetizers I saw on pinterest, did I cry and scream and rant and rave?  Well, of course I did.  But then I got over it, stuck some toothpicks in some tater tots, opened a few bottles of great wine and had the most fabulous dinner party ever because I am the Wine Diva and that is what I do.
Cheers!
The Wine Diva

  

No comments:

Post a Comment