Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Wine Frogs and Wine Princes

Make custom t shirt designs online at Zazzle.
 
You don't have to know a lot about wine to be a Wine Prince. In fact I have met some real frogs at wine tastings. You know the type, snobby, pretentious show offs who for some reason think they sound wise when all they really do is criticize. When a guy like that talks to me all I hear is “ribbit”.
 
Of course, I have met some great guys who are knowledgeable about wine and whose genuine enthusiasm to share their knowledge and experience is actually very attractive. Add a nice smile and a sense of humor to that and you've got a Wine Prince.
 
Then there is the guy I'm seeing now. On our first date he took me to a lovely restaurant, handed me the wine list and said, “You're The Wine Princess, you should choose the wine.” Wow, what a prince!
 
So you see, the real trick to being a truly charming Wine Prince, or any kind of prince for that matter, is to treat every woman you meet like the princess that she is.

Cheers!
The Wine Princess
 
 

The Wine Prince Drink Coasters
The Wine Prince Drink Coasters by Victoreeah
Check out Wine Coasters online at zazzle
 
Wine Prince Aprons
Wine Prince Aprons by Victoreeah
View other Wine Aprons at Zazzle.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment